Thursday 24 September 2015

The New Autumn Wardrobe Staples

It's that time of year again when I spend more money than I'd like to admit on filling my wardrobe with new pieces for the autumn and winter months. I am so over summer and have never been the biggest lover of summer style, so I'm more than happy with the recent change in the weather.

If you read my blog regularly, you will know that I was in Amsterdam recently for my boyfriends birthday. Despite treating myself to several new outfits for our trip, I only managed to shoot one outfit post while I was there due to the weather. It was very wet with downpours of rain, but thankfully it stayed dry long enough for me to get these shots!

I have been wanting a denim borg western jacket for months, so when I spotted this cute one in Topshop I just had to have it! My trip to Amsterdam was my chance to wear it out properly for the first time, it's beautifully warm and cosy lining is so comfortable and is the ideal jacket for the colder months ahead. Priced at £58, it's not the most affordable jacket but I know I will get so much wear out of it as it goes with everything in my wardrobe.

I teamed my new jacket with a grey crop top that I picked up in the states a few months ago, and my new high waisted black suede skirt from Urban Outfitters. The best thing about this skirt is that it can be worn casual like in the outfit above, or can be more dressed up depending on the occasion. It's certainly made the perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

What do you think of this outfit?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The denim jacket looks so cool! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your style! That jacket is so lovely, I have also been trying to find a similar one myself but no luck. This must of been a great find because I always find Topshop jackets too short for me but this one seems the perfect length.

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a stylish outfit. It seriously looks so good.

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig