Friday 30 January 2015

The Grey Wooly Coat

The colour grey has really taken over my wardrobe in the last few months, it all started with my love for slouchy grey jumpers and t-shirts, and the obsession has continued to grow ever since. It's a colour that might not excite everyone, but in my opinion grey always looks so effortless and chic and goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe. 

This wooly textured coat from Topshop was a Christmas present from my boyfriend. I'd been looking for a grey winter coat for months, so I was thrilled when I spotted it in store and quickly added it to my Christmas list. I've become a bit of a coat addict in the last year and I've invested in some really great ones, but I was in need of one more suited to the colder weather that could be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. I wish I could of taken more photos of it but the scottish weather was against me and has been all month - I've been trying to blog about my coat since the beginning of January but the weather has been horrific; even when I shot this last week it started raining heavily so I only managed to get one good shot!

I don't think a day has gone by when I haven't worn this, I just love it! It's cosy, warm and comfortable and has made the perfect addition to my wardrobe. It's really good quality too and I just adore the fit.

What do you think of this coat?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig