Saturday 14 February 2015

New Make up Additions

A few new products have made their way into my make up collection recently, so I thought I would share my latest purchases with you all.

Benefit They're Real! Mascara (£19.50)
I managed to get this for only £10 as I had built up quite a lot of points on my Debenhams Beauty card which I was really chuffed about! Benefit can do no wrong in my eyes and I knew I was going to love this mascara even before I tried it. This mascara creates volume, length and beautiful fluttery eyelashes in an instant, without a clump in sight. I'll be reviewing this mascara in full very soon so keep your eyes peeled.

MAC Eye Shadow in Jest (£13)
This isn't technically new as I bought this eye shadow when I was in Paris a few months ago (you can read about my trip here), but I've only just started using it so I thought I would include it in this post.  I've never been a big fan of eye shadows, I don't really like wearing too much eye make up as I always feel too done up, but this shade is so wearable and pretty! It looks darker in the pan, but once applied it creates the most beautiful and subtle shimmer. It's a shade that I can't imagine not suiting anyone, it's definitely one to add to your make up collection.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (£22)
My favourite purchase out of all my new make up  has to be this concealer; the lightweight formula hides dark circles and other imperfections like a dream, and the creamy texture blends seamlessly into the skin becoming one with the rest of my make up.  The clever formula is very hydrating and also has light diffusing technology, which reflects light and makes my eyes look bright and beautiful. It creates such a gorgeous, flawless finish, I don't have a bad thing to say about it!

Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot (£19)
This one I'm not too sure about; when I tried it in store I loved it, but when I got home it looked completely different! It's a gorgeous colour and the formula is incredible, but I just don't think it compliments my pale complexion. It's a fairly dark pinky/red so I think it would look more flattering on darker skin tones. I'm going to California over the summer and I know once my tan develops this will look lovely on. 

Have you tried any of these?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I adore my Nars concealer but the one I have is too dark right now! I love building up rewards points - currently saving my Boots ones for their BB creme, but as I'm at £17 there's still a long way to go!

    ellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, what shade do you have? I use chantilly which is perfect for my skin tone.

      Delete
  2. The MAC shadow is so stunning, and not a shade I've heard of before! The NARS concealer is something I need to pick up as well, I've been putting it off for way too long.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, I put off buying the NARS concealer as I was already using one I was happy with anyway. But it was worth the wait and I'm glad I have it now!

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of Jest, but it looks like a lovely colour. I've been putting off buying the NARS concealer but I might have to go for it! It's a shame the blush didn't look the same, really frustrating when that happens.

    breonybeauty 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do, it's a brilliant concealer! I know, and it wasn't cheap either which makes it more frustrating. If I don't end up getting some use out of it I'll probably just give it to a friend.

      Delete
  4. Apricot is a popular blush, and it definitely looks pretty! I love my NARS concealer too :)

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely is, I just wish it suited me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with that mascara!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Jest but I haven't purchased it yet. It looks so beautiful in the pan and I think it's the one thing missing in my MAC palettes right now. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot was my first blusher ever and I have to agree with you - it's a little intense for paler complexions.

    -le jolie

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig