Sunday 17 May 2015

Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum

I was really excited when Origins announced they would be releasing a serum targeted as us girls in our mid to late twenties. There doesn't seem to be that many skin care products out there specifically aimed at our age group, and at an age when you are thinking about taking the first steps towards anti ageing but don't want or need anti ageing lotions, this is a great product to get on board with.

The Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum (£32) aims to gently restore the skin, minimise the appearance of imperfections and add a dose of radiance to the complexion. The formula is made up of skin loving ingredients such as Persian Silk Tree, Willowherb and Chestnut Seed Extract, which work to de- stress, brighten and smooth out the texture of the skin, while Algae reduces oil production and makes pores appear less visible. Perfect for me as my enlarged pores are my biggest skin complaint. 

I apply this serum morning and night shortly after cleansing and before I use moisturiser. It's very light and has a smooth, gel like consistency which absorbs quickly and feels lovely and fresh on the skin. A pump or two is all that's needed to dispense the perfect amount to cover my whole face - I love how I instantly see a difference in my complexion, my skin glows with health and appears so much smoother!

My expectations of Origins products are always high as they are one of my favourite skin care brands, and this product does not disappoint. I have been using this everyday for the past three weeks and I have noticed such an improvement in the texture and tone of my skin; my pores look smaller and my complexion looks smooth and brightened.  The scent is lovely and pleasing too, and I have to say I adore the cute pink packaging!

Have you tried this? 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have heard so many incredible things about this! I would love to try it out. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it but I definitely want to now!

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried it and love it! I always ask for a sample when I pass the Origins store, I can't get myself to spend $39 on it just yet!

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig