Thursday 16 January 2014

Davines NOUNOU Nourishing Repairing Mask

I'm not bragging at all when I say this, but I was blessed with a good head of hair (thanks mum). I've always been pretty good when it comes to caring for my long locks, mainly because I have been colouring and straightening my hair for years now and I want to maintain it's condition and keep it healthy and strong.  Of course, no ones hair is perfect and my hair can become very dry at the ends and break easily.

Hair masks are probably my most purchased product when it comes to hair care as I feel they do the most good and can completely transform your hair over time. I spotted the Davines NOUNOU Nourishing Repair Mask (£16.94) on Cult Beauty, I'll be honest and admit that it was the weird name that really grabbed my attention at first (ha), but after reading about the brand and their range of products, I decided to treat myself to the hair mask.


Packed with natural anti-oxidants and protective properties, plus olive butter and cherry oil to soften and intensely moisturise, this tub of goodness is designed to restore dry and brittle hair, leaving it soft and nourished. I apply this mask evenly through my hair after towel drying and leave it to work it's magic for fifteen minutes. It's not too thick, making it so easy to dispense through the hair. This does everything I hope for in a hair mask, leaving my locks soft, healthy and manageable. My hair wasn't in bad condition before, but it does feel so much stronger and I've noticed less breakage at the ends. While I do like this product, I'm not so keen on the smell. Saying that, I'm prepared to look past it's odd scent as I'm so pleased with the results.


What's your hair mask of choice at the moment?
SHARE:

1 comment

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig