Wednesday 8 January 2014

Illamasqua Powder Blush in Tremble
























I received some really lovely make up pieces this Christmas, including this beautiful Illamasqua blusher (£18) in the shade Tremble. This is the first product I have used from the brand and in the past few weeks since i got it, I don't think I've reached for anything else.

I adore absolutely everything about this blush, the packaging is sophisticated and elegant, and the colour is just oh so pretty. This is the sort of blush shade I always go for as these bright pinks just look so beautiful and flattering against my fair skin and dark hair. They almost make me look a bit doll like too which I love. I use the Real Techniques blush brush to lightly sweep across my cheeks to create a lovely understated, soft finish. You can really build on the colour with this one, so I can create something a bit more daring depending on the look I'm gong for. 

I can't rave about this blusher enough, it's the perfect everyday blush in my opinion. Illamasqua do a wonderful range of shades, a few that I have now added to my ever growing wish list.

Have you tried Illamasqua blushers?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. so lovely! I definitely need to start dipping my toes into Illamasqua products :)

    kyrasbeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig