Sunday 13 April 2014

Recent Homeware Additions





Skin care and make up aside, the other thing I'm obsessed with buying is homeware. Me and my boyfriend have been living in our current flat for around 8 months now, we're pretty settled here so won't be moving anytime soon, giving me more of an excuse to purchase new home pieces to make our flat feel more homely.

I’ve been stalking the H&M website ever since I discovered that they now have a homeware section. I really had to stop myself from buying more as they have such a wonderful range of products that are super affordable. I've been looking for some storage to keep all my hair, body and bath products organised, and when I saw this pretty Metal Wire Basket (£7.99) I had to have it. I actually purchased two of these, they are the perfect size for storing bulkier beauty products. I also bought this grey fleece blanket (£7.99), I know it's Spring but it's still so cold in Scotland! I couldn't create a link to the blanket as it's not on the website anymore (I guess it's sold out?). It's perfect for those cosy nights in when you just want to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies.


Another shop I can't get enough of when it comes to homeware is Urban Outfitters. I've had my eye on this pretty Japanese Blossom Bowl (£6.00) for what feels like forever, and also this Japanese Floral Bowl (£6.00). They're both so cute and make eating even more enjoyable if you ask me.

I also got this Wooden Photo Frame (£12.00), I am one of those people who has hundreds of photographs but never displays them! I haven't found a place for this yet, but I think it will go perfectly in our bedroom.
My final purchase was this adorable Crazy Cat Lady Mug (£9.00), it’s a little more than I would normally justify paying for a mug, but it's just so me and I can't resist buying anything with a cat on it.  

What do you think of my homeware purchases?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. i love the urban outfitters home section, they really have some great stuff! i love the cat lady mug, so cute! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab purchases, I'm always on the home section of H&M they have some lovely things. Ive recently picked up a bedding set and some pillows and I absolutely love them!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bowls are gorgeous and that crazy cat lady mug is super cute!

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bowls are so cute! I don't know what i'd use them for but I want them haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got our first H&M in Australia and I can't wait to hit up the home section. I've been browsing the products online for the last two weeks in anticipation of my first shop! You chose some gorgeous things :)

    melaniface

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig