Thursday 26 December 2013

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Renewal Cream


I have so much love for Origins. They are easily one of my favourite skin care brands, and I can always rely on their products to work there magic on my skin, no matter what crisis it may be up against. I've been looking to shake up my evening skin care routine by adding some lovely new additions to it, and with the Night-A-Mins (£34) being on my wish list for some time now, I decided it was time to finally purchase it.

The Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral Enriched Renewal Cream is available in two formulas; one for normal/combination skin and the other for combination/oily skin. Fortified with a system of time released resurfacers and moisture rich replenishers, plus vitamins C, E and H (ooft), these pots of goodness are designed to target dullness by sloughing away dry, dead skin layers while you sleep. My skin is far from dry and never looks flakey, however my skin can look dehydrated and lifeless, especially if I've been lacking sleep or been feeling run down. 
I apply this cream all over my face shortly after cleansing and applying a facial oil before I go to sleep every night. This cream is very rich, but sinks into my skin beautifully and feels so luxurious on application. The smell is also divine; it has a wonderful citrusy scent that is just so fresh but calming, and makes me feel relaxed every time I use it.

Like all Origins products I've tried this does not disappoint. When I wake up in the morning, my skin gives the impression that I've had a full nights sleep, even when I've not. My complexion looks radiant, brightened and healthier looking. It's safe to say that this has firmly secured a place in my evening skin care routine.



Have you tried this night cream?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. As if i don't have a ridiculous amount of skincare products as it is, i now 'Need' this. I have been swatching and cooing over this product for a while, i think i may have to just bite the bullet and splurge on this product.
    Oh, and i really like your blog by the way! you seem lovely and opinionated which is refreshing.
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth the splurge, it really is so lovely!

    Thank you for the lovely comment, I'm glad you like my blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig