Saturday 10 May 2014

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Good Taste



If you've been following my blog for a while you'll know how much I love a bright lip; to be honest I hardly wear anything else. I’ve been looking for a juicy pink shade for the spring and summer months so naturally I headed straight to MAC; I knew they would have exactly what I was looking for.

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Good Taste (£20) is an eye catching, bright pink with a lovely shine finish. The lightweight formula of this lipstick instantly leaves lips feeling incredibly nourished which I just love, and glides on effortlessly leaving gorgeous colour that lasts for hours. These have the most perfect, glossy finish too that looks so flattering and really plumps up the lips drawing so much attention to them. This is a great choice if you have quite dry lips as this lipstick keeps your lips moisturised and feeling oh so soft, as well as hiding any chaps and flakes.

I’ve been wearing this shade most days since I got it, it might not be an everyday shade for everyone as it’s very pigmented, but if you’re looking for something to make your lips stand out then I’d recommend this. I keep the rest of my make up pretty simple by keeping my eyes low maintenance with just a few coats of mascara and choosing an understated pink blush for my cheeks. I’m wearing it with my Benefit Hervana blush in the photo above which this lipstick goes perfectly with.These are quickly becoming my favourite kind of MAC lipsticks!

What do you think of this shade? 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous shade, i feel the Mineralize Lipsticks always get overlooked xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade, I've never tried the mineralize lipsticks! Need to change that

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, it's one of my favourite formulas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that's such a gorgeous shade! I've not tried any of the Mineralize lipsticks yet, but I want to xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous shade! I keep looking at the Mineralized Lipsticks but I have yet to try one. I may have to try some on next time I go to MAC. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous on you!! Love your hair so much! Just discovered your blog and you posts are really good!


    FOTD | Gems from the Neglected lot-1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig