Monday 18 August 2014

Origins Out Of Trouble Mask


A big chunk of my skin care routine is made up of Origins products. I've never tried anything from the brand that I haven't loved, their products are so effective and do so much for my oily skin. I've talked about this mask countless times on my blog but I've never got around to writing a full review on it. As it's one of my all time favourite skin care products, I felt it finally deserved it's own post. 

The Origins Out Of Trouble face mask (£23) is a clay mask aimed at those with a combination/oily skin type that works in ten minutes to deeply cleanse and decongest the skin. It's one of the few skin care products I use where I notice a difference in my skin instantly- it removes impurities, absorbs excess oil and sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and fresher complexion. Not only that, it does such a great job unclogging my pores of dirt and grime and keeps my skin balanced so there's no excess oil production (which could lead to blemishes). 


Like all Origins products, it's packed full of natural ingredients to give skin everything it needs to look healthy and clear. I use this once a week to keep my oily skin in check, it's the perfect mask if your skin is in need of a detox too, it feels incredibly cooling and gives my complexion such a boost!


Have you tried this mask? What do you think of Origins?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I also love this mask :) I can actually see a reduction in my breakouts after the 10 min!

    http://mariamui.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this mask, and will definitely have to pick up a tube for myself!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig