Tuesday 7 October 2014

Beating Dull Skin


I've spoken countless times about the products I love to use on my oily skin to keep it balanced and clear, but being a girl with oily skin also means my complexion can often look dull and lifeless too. Along with products to control oil, my skin care routine is made up of products that brighten my complexion to give it a natural, radiant glow. Here are a handful of the products that I'm currently using at the moment. 

The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion (£14)

The key to a brighter complexion is to slough away the dead skin cells that build up and make your skin look dull and lifeless. I use this once a week and I have to say it's the most gentle exfoliater I've ever come across. Some exfoliaters can feel so harsh on the skin, but the thick and creamy texture of this is so lovely and gentle. My skin always feels so smooth and super soft after use! It's packed with skin loving ingredients like shea butter and Amazonian camu camu which transforms my tired looking skin, leaving it looking fresh and radiant with a natural healthy glow. The Body Shop always have incredible products that are so effective but purse friendly, so this is one to add to your skin care stash. 

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser  (£23)

I absolutely adore this moisturiser, I use it every morning without fail as it wakes up my skin and the orangey scent smells incredible too. I can be pretty fussy when it comes to moisturisers; they have to be light, oil free and hydrating, but not feel greasy or too rich on my skin. I love this as it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. It feels lovely and refreshing once applied and really perks up my complexion. It certainly revitalises my skin an makes it look so radiant! Origins never disappoint and this is one of their many skin care products I cannot live without. 

Balance Me Radiance Face Oil (£30)

Facial oils have so many benefits no matter what your skin type; I always presumed that using one would make my oily skin feel even more greasy and clog my pores, but how wrong I was. I have only been using this facial oil for the past week and already I'm really impressed! I warm two drops between my palms and massage the oil all over my face in a circular motion just before I go to bed. It feels lovely and light and contains skin loving ingredients which combat congested skin and make the complexion look radiant with a vibrant glow. It's quite pricey, but facial oils last forever so it's worth investing in a bottle if you don't already have one. 

Have you tried any of these?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really enjoyed using the Origins moisturizer when I had a sample of it. I'll definitely need to pick it up when I run out of what I have now. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been wanting to pick up the Body Shop vitamin C mask for a while. It sounds amazing!

    www.mariamui.com // Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig