Tuesday 22 July 2014

Dirty Looks HK Full Head Hair Extensions

I've been on a hair growing mission for the last couple of years now, and while I'm really happy with the length of my tresses, they still have a bit to go until they reach the length I've been dreaming of. I'd never considered hair extensions before, so when I was contacted by Dirty Looks asking me if I would like to try some out, I was intrigued. 

Dirty Looks are a hair extension stockist that only stock the best extensions within the hair industry. These hair extensions are of the highest quality and made with 100% human remy hair, and are available in a choice of shades, lengths and thickness to help create your perfect style. I was sent the HK Full Head Hair Extensions (£69.99- £124.99) in the shade 'Liquorice' which matches my hair colour perfectly, I love how the extensions blend effortlessly into my own hair - they look so natural! As my natural hair is pretty long already, I asked if they could send me the the longest extensions they had available, which are 24-26" in length. These add the perfect amount of length to my hair and give my locks so much more volume and a lot of 'oomph'.


The full set of extensions comes with ten wefts of hair, including a test piece which is packaged separately so you don't have to open the main part of the set.  This means you can check the colour is the perfect match for your hair, and if not you can return the extensions and get a full refund. 

Each weft is labelled with a number and there's a guide included in the box that clearly demonstrates where each weft should be fitted into the hair. It's really simple to follow, and as someone that's never used hair extensions before I managed to put them in successfully first time round. I split my hair into sections, starting at the lower nape and working my way up and around the sides of my head, placing each weft where it should be. I found it useful to lightly backcomb my hair and add some hair spray to the section of hair where I'm placing the extension; this ensures there's a stronger grip for the clips to grip onto so they feel more secure.

As these extensions are made from real human hair, they can be washed and styled in the same way as your natural hair. I've only worn these extensions once so I haven't had to wash them yet, but I did straighten them with my ghd's as they had a slight curl at the ends of them when I removed them from the packaging. They're so easy to style, my ghd's glide through them with minimal effort.

Overall, I'm seriously impressed with these hair extensions. The quality of them is incredible, they're so silky and shiny and look and feel so natural. They have over twenty shades to choose from on their website, so there's a colour to suit everyone. 

What do you think of these? Are you a fan of hair extensions?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look so amazing on, but I never really wear hair extensions, so I'm not sure that they are for me!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig