Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lush Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar

I'm slowly working my way through everything Lush has to offer at the moment, and lately I've been trying out their Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar  (£5.50). My hair is so long and thick right now and I go through shampoo so quickly because of this, so when I read that these small bars can last up to eighty washes, I was intrigued. 

These solid shampoo bars are really easy to use; you just use them in the same way as you would use liquid shampoo. I massage the bar into my scalp and through the rest of my hair, stroking it down the lengths to work into a lather. I was so surprised from first use at how well these lather up, I definitely used more than I had to the first few times I washed my hair with this. These practical little bars are said to be the equivalent of around two to three regular sized shampoo bottles as they don't contain water and are highly concentrated. I must say I agree with this as I can go through a bottle of shampoo in a week (I wash my hair every day) and this bar has lasted me just over three weeks! Pretty impressive indeed.


Like all Lush products, this shampoo bar is bursting with natural ingredients and essential oils, including Emeli Oil, Ylang Ylang and Floral Violet which are all great for the scalp as they keep it balanced and in good condition. My hair is always left with a natural, beautiful shine after I use this and feels oh so fresh and soft to touch. The only downside to this product is the smell. I wouldn't say it was horrendous, but I do like shampoos to have a gorgeous scent. Saying that, my conditioner replaces the odd smell that the shampoo bar leaves behind. 

I'm very tempted to try the other shampoo bars that Lush has to offer, they are such good value for money as they are so long lasting, plus they are economical and produce amazing results too. 

What do you think of shampoo bars?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've only ever tried one shampoo bar from Lush, I'm considering placing an order now though to give this a go!

    ReplyDelete

© adore thee | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig